Online Returns Policy
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Gvllery E-Gift Card. Gvllery does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Online Returns Policy
- U.S. Domestic - Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and start the returns process.
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Gvllery E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our DC or corporate office.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Gvllery items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Because we can't ensure the style/size required will be available by the time returned items come back to the Distribution Center, except in very limited circumstances, we are unable to accommodate exchanges.
In-Store Returns for Online Purchases
If your purchased was made online, you may return items at one of our store locations to receive store credit in accordance with our Store Returns Policy. For a list of our store locations, please click here. If you are unhappy with your online purchase, you may bring the item to the store in which it was purchased within 30 days of the purchase date. All items must be unworn, unwashed and returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, accessories) with tags attached.
Exchanges for Online Purchases
Presently, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made online to be exchanged in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via the Online Request Form. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Returning By Mail
For U.S. Domestic customers, we recommend that you return using our Online Returns Portal. For International customers, you may return by mail. To return by mail - Use your order packing slip to return by mail with the carrier of your choice. All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
Mail your return items to our Returns Department at the address stated below:
490 Leepsih Dr
Oceanside CA 92058
Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several weeks to reach us if returning from an international location. Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return once it is delivered to our Distribution Center. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Gvllery E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Helpful Hint: Gvllery is not responsible for returns until they reach our Distribution Center in Los Angeles, CA. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Gvllery will not issue store credit for your returns.